- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Lara Croft
Lara Croft returns today in a new isometric adventure for PC, PS4, and Xbox One, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. The sequel to Guardian of Light follows in its predecessor’s footsteps with more traps to avoid, puzzles to solve, and twin-stick shooting, arcade-style combat. Now with support for up to four players, the game follows Lara and three allies as she searches for powerful artifacts and battles Set’s army of monsters alongside treasure hunter Carter Bell and gods Horus and Isis.
A Gold Edition of Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris will launch alongside the standard version, according to Square Enix. The premium set will come packed with a 3” figurine of Lara Croft, an art book, a map of the Overworld, and a DLC Season Pass. The pass will allow access to several packs, including costume, item, and weapon, that will also be launching alongside the game on December 9. The packs will contain six extra costumes, additional tomes, and several unique amulets, rings, and weapons.