- Call of Duty: Black Ops III screens, trailer released, launching Nov. 6
- Dungeons 2 launches for Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC
- Resident Evil HD Remaster sells over a million units worldwide
- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Looking to take browser-based gaming to the next level, Square Enix has revealed their new CoreOnline technology service. According to SE, the Hapti.co studio-developed tech “allows users to easily play popular, console quality games on the web.” The company went on to state that the service allows players to instantly start a game at any point, and is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Square Enix is throwing a massive one-week sale on Xbox Live, with discounts ranging from 30% to 50% off. The items on sale include weapon and mission DLC, themes, as well as full titles.