- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer reveals Exo Zombies cast
- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Looking to take browser-based gaming to the next level, Square Enix has revealed their new CoreOnline technology service. According to SE, the Hapti.co studio-developed tech “allows users to easily play popular, console quality games on the web.” The company went on to state that the service allows players to instantly start a game at any point, and is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Square Enix is throwing a massive one-week sale on Xbox Live, with discounts ranging from 30% to 50% off. The items on sale include weapon and mission DLC, themes, as well as full titles.