- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Looking to take browser-based gaming to the next level, Square Enix has revealed their new CoreOnline technology service. According to SE, the Hapti.co studio-developed tech “allows users to easily play popular, console quality games on the web.” The company went on to state that the service allows players to instantly start a game at any point, and is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Square Enix is throwing a massive one-week sale on Xbox Live, with discounts ranging from 30% to 50% off. The items on sale include weapon and mission DLC, themes, as well as full titles.