- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
- Titanfall gets third DLC pack, IMC Rising, for PC and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Looking to take browser-based gaming to the next level, Square Enix has revealed their new CoreOnline technology service. According to SE, the Hapti.co studio-developed tech “allows users to easily play popular, console quality games on the web.” The company went on to state that the service allows players to instantly start a game at any point, and is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Square Enix is throwing a massive one-week sale on Xbox Live, with discounts ranging from 30% to 50% off. The items on sale include weapon and mission DLC, themes, as well as full titles.