- Jack Kelly hits the streets in new gameplay trailer for Beat Cop
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets map pre-order bonus, new video up
- World of Final Fantasy trailer released, three limited editions detailed
- NIS to release Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
- First six of 350-plus rides revealed from Forza Horizon 3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: L.A. Noire
Rockstar and Team Bondi’s 360 and PS3 gumshoe sim, L.A. Noire, is about to receive a wave of DLC. Both systems will be receiving a host of downloadable standalone cases, collectibles, and challenges in the coming months. Diehards looking for a discount can sign up for the recently launched L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass, which will allow gamers access to all of the seven paid DLC packs—four cases, two suits, and a collectible challenge—that will be released from today until July 12. The Pass is available for a discounted price of $10.00/800 MS Points until June 14, a savings of $2.00/160 MS Points. As an added bonus, members of Rockstar’s Social Club also receive a free download of the Chicago Lightning Detective Suit and access to the Chicago Piano machine gun.
It’s time to break out the fedora and dust off your revolver, Rockstar Games and Team Bondi’s L.A. Noire is now available for the 360 and PS3. The crime thriller, set in 1947 Los Angeles, sees decorated WWII vet Cole Phelps hit the streets as a rookie detective during Hollwood’s Golden Age.