- Huh?Ah!! Ninjas! in new Etrian Mystery Dungeon screens, trailer
- Devolver, Kitty Lambda to debut action-RPG Paradise Never at PAX
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date, editions detailed
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Lords of the Fallen: Ancient Labyrinth out now for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Konami Digital Entertainment
” … a decent if forgettable action-platformer that happens to be a part of one of the longest-running, most-revered franchises in gaming.”
A new downloadable content pack has launched for Silent Hill: Book of Memories. The PS Vita exclusive’s first drop is a considerable one, with the $4.99 release including balance tweaks, 10 new playable characters, 50 new outfits, 15 new accessories, 14 new artifacts, 10 new weapons, 15 new story notes, two new enemies, and four new trophies.
Castlevania returns to the world of handheld gaming today with the release of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate for 3DS. Developed by Mercury Steam, Mirrors of Fate takes place 25 years after Lords of Shadow but before Lords of Shadow 2. The story follows Trevor Belmont, now a knight of the Brotherhood of Light, as he seeks to avenge the death of his mother by tracking down her killer, his own father. But his father is not the same Gabriel as he was in Lords of Shadow. After years in exile, he has returned as a powerful vampire known as Dracula.