- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Konami Digital Entertainment
Castlevania returns to the world of handheld gaming today with the release of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate for 3DS. Developed by Mercury Steam, Mirrors of Fate takes place 25 years after Lords of Shadow but before Lords of Shadow 2. The story follows Trevor Belmont, now a knight of the Brotherhood of Light, as he seeks to avenge the death of his mother by tracking down her killer, his own father. But his father is not the same Gabriel as he was in Lords of Shadow. After years in exile, he has returned as a powerful vampire known as Dracula.
A new playable demo has launched for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate on eShop. The demo features Trevor Belmont making his way through Dracula’s fortress to face down the executioner. Fortunately, he has access to his trusty combat cross and its iron chain whip, as well as a handful of boomerangs.
Gamers itching to try Castlevania’s 3DS debut will get their chance on February 28 when a demo for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate launches on eShop. The demo will feature Trevor Belmont making his way through Dracula’s castle, using the combat cross, boomerang, and collecting hearts and knight scrolls, to face down the executioner.