- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC and free maps released, original patched
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky screens and more
- New Quantum Break gameplay trailer details story, combat system
- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Konami Digital Entertainment
A new patch to restore full online play has gone live for the 360 version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2014. According to Konami, the update “remedies all online issues” and will be automatically installed from within the game. After updating, gamers will be able to access online mode as well as Master League Online. Problems with downloading game updates via Konami data packs should also be fixed. A beta patch to allow full 11-vs-11 Online play was also announced, and is said to be available in a few weeks.
Contra: Evolution, a reimagined take on the 1988 NES original, is now available on the App Store for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. As before, players must battle their way through the jungles of South America against suspiciously familiar aliens and their henchman in a bid to save the planet. Now, however, there are two more characters to choose from, bringing the roster up to four, and each has their own skill set. The announcement also noted that the North American version of Evolution was optimized and polished by original developer CocoaChina along with assistance from Konami.