- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to get Exo Zombies mode in 2015
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now up for pre-order on PSN
- Sunset Overdrive weapon DLC released, voting and MP perks detailed
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth out for 3DS, new videos released
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– demo launches for PS Plus members
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Kojma
Posted on September 22, 2011
RISK—one of the few titles we’ll leave in caps (all praise the game of global domination)—has officially been Kojimafied. Konami has announced a new “mercenary-style board game” based on Metal Gear Solid dubbed RISK: Metal Gear Solid Limited Edition. Pre-orders kickoff on October 3 at USAopoly.com, and the full version will retail for $49.95.