- Rare Replay now up for digital pre-order on Xbox.com, Xbox One dash
- Minecraft Console Edition gets Greek Mythology Mashup Pack
- Victor Vran leaves Early Access, now officially available for PC
- 3D Streets of Rage 2 brings the side-scrolling pain to eShop for 3DS
- Fallout Anthology coming for PC, 5 games + DLC in mini-nuke case
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: KOF
The King of Fighters series returns to the handheld world today with the release of The King of Fighters-i for the iPhone, iPod touch, and—not designed for but tested and compatible with—iPad. The $7.99 Game Center-compatible fighter features 14 combatants, including the return of Billy Kane, Bluetooth local wireless play, ability to send/receive replay data, My Card gamer profile cards, and a Gallery mode with tradable art cards. The four main modes include Team Battle, Single Battle, Training, and the Endless endurance challenge.