- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: KOF
The King of Fighters series returns to the handheld world today with the release of The King of Fighters-i for the iPhone, iPod touch, and—not designed for but tested and compatible with—iPad. The $7.99 Game Center-compatible fighter features 14 combatants, including the return of Billy Kane, Bluetooth local wireless play, ability to send/receive replay data, My Card gamer profile cards, and a Gallery mode with tradable art cards. The four main modes include Team Battle, Single Battle, Training, and the Endless endurance challenge.