- The Last of Us Remastered now available in stores, online for PS4
- Kasedo to publish new PC strategy-RPG Crowntakers
- Sign-up begins for Rise of Incarnates closed beta
- New extended version of Tekken 7 trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- Atlus bringing Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord to North America
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Koch Media
Mac gamers looking to test their survival skills against the undead hordes are getting their chance today with the release of Dead Island Game of the Year Edition. The $21.99 release includes the original game as well as a new weapon, The Ripper, and two add-ons, Bloodbath Arena and Ryder White. The Mac version also supports the Xbox 360 controller if Tattiebogle OS X drivers are installed.
THQ has announced the results of their recent asset sale, and the details, which include the new homes of Homefront and Metro: Last Light, can be found below. In regards to what will be done with the acquired studios and properties, the company states that they expect “the new owners to extend employment to most employees and to continue development of the games they purchased that are currently in development.” All of those assets that were not sold, including Darksiders stewards Vigil Games, “will remain part of the Chapter 11 case.“ As of their announcement, the THQ estate will receive around $72 million and employee a small staff to assist during the transition period.