- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Project Spark beta program extended to Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Klei Entertainment
Klei Entertainment’s action hero Shank will be returning next year in Shank 2. The 360, PC, and PS3 release will continue the download-only route as Shank finds himself up against enemies who are gunning for his family. The sequel will follow in the original’s footsteps with its emphasis on fast action, and it will also add a new survival co-op mode.