- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix
A new trailer has launched for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix. Titled the Final Mix, the video runs nearly three minutes and covers the additions and extras that will be included with the re-release, namely the new bosses and enemies, cutscenes, playable episodes, challenges, and some of the 40-plus additional items. It’s a bit of everything, and with some gameplay to boot.
The Final Mix versions of both Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep are set to hit stores later this year, according to Square Enix. Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix will include new abilities, cutscenes, mini-games, and weapons. Secret boss battles are also being added, as well as the HD remastered cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded. New screenshots were released to coincide with the announcement, and a dozen have been added below.
A new trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix has been made available from Square Enix. Released during the Jump Festa in Japan, the trailer continues the story after the end of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix showing a variety of characters, including Sora, Riku, and Hercules, in the updated engine. A dozen new screenshots have also been posted.