- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
- Tetris Ultimate launches on Live, PSN for Xbox One and PS4
- Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy coming to North America in 2015
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: King of Fighters
Some non-Comic-Con news today with SNK Playmore’s announcement of two new titles set to launch on the NeoGeo Station. Available tomorrow via the New Release category and the SNK NeoGeo Featured Publishers page on the PS Network, players will be able to download The King of Fighters ’95 and Baseball Stars 2 for the PS3 ($8.99) and PSP ($6.99).
The King of Fighters series returns to the handheld world today with the release of The King of Fighters-i for the iPhone, iPod touch, and—not designed for but tested and compatible with—iPad. The $7.99 Game Center-compatible fighter features 14 combatants, including the return of Billy Kane, Bluetooth local wireless play, ability to send/receive replay data, My Card gamer profile cards, and a Gallery mode with tradable art cards. The four main modes include Team Battle, Single Battle, Training, and the Endless endurance challenge.