- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: King of Fighters XIII
Atlus’ role-playing-flavored brawler Persona 4 Arena is now available on PSN for $29.99. Co-developed with Guilty Gear and BlazBlue developer Arc System Works, Arena features characters from Persona 3 and 4 battling it out over several modes, including a Story mode estimated to last over 30 hours. Other elements from the series, from locations to ailments, are also featured.
Persona 4 Arena, the Atlus and Arc System Works co-developed fighter based on the Shin Megami Tense series, has launched on Live Games on Demand. Released back in August for 360 and PS3, Arena features characters from role-playing titles Persona 3 and 4, several console-only modes, including a Story mode estimated to last over 30 hours, and ailments (for that role-playing touch).