- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster heading to PS4 this May
- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
- LA Cops hitting the virtual streets on March 13 for PC, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: King of Fighters XIII
Atlus’ role-playing-flavored brawler Persona 4 Arena is now available on PSN for $29.99. Co-developed with Guilty Gear and BlazBlue developer Arc System Works, Arena features characters from Persona 3 and 4 battling it out over several modes, including a Story mode estimated to last over 30 hours. Other elements from the series, from locations to ailments, are also featured.
Persona 4 Arena, the Atlus and Arc System Works co-developed fighter based on the Shin Megami Tense series, has launched on Live Games on Demand. Released back in August for 360 and PS3, Arena features characters from role-playing titles Persona 3 and 4, several console-only modes, including a Story mode estimated to last over 30 hours, and ailments (for that role-playing touch).