- Nordic Games details SpellForce 3, set to reveal more at E3
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine gets launch trailer, Final Quest
- Get a glimpse of I Am Setsuna in action in new gameplay trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven demo on PSN for PS4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan out now
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: King of Fighters XIII
Atlus’ role-playing-flavored brawler Persona 4 Arena is now available on PSN for $29.99. Co-developed with Guilty Gear and BlazBlue developer Arc System Works, Arena features characters from Persona 3 and 4 battling it out over several modes, including a Story mode estimated to last over 30 hours. Other elements from the series, from locations to ailments, are also featured.
Persona 4 Arena, the Atlus and Arc System Works co-developed fighter based on the Shin Megami Tense series, has launched on Live Games on Demand. Released back in August for 360 and PS3, Arena features characters from role-playing titles Persona 3 and 4, several console-only modes, including a Story mode estimated to last over 30 hours, and ailments (for that role-playing touch).