- Prey trial out for PC, console demo now trial to carry over progress
- The Evil Within 2 trailer introduces (killer) photographer Stefano
- For Honor begins Season Three tomorrow with Grudge & Glory
- Call of Duty: WWII trailer details upcoming Multiplayer Private Beta
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition coming this September
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: King of Fighters XIII
Atlus’ role-playing-flavored brawler Persona 4 Arena is now available on PSN for $29.99. Co-developed with Guilty Gear and BlazBlue developer Arc System Works, Arena features characters from Persona 3 and 4 battling it out over several modes, including a Story mode estimated to last over 30 hours. Other elements from the series, from locations to ailments, are also featured.
Persona 4 Arena, the Atlus and Arc System Works co-developed fighter based on the Shin Megami Tense series, has launched on Live Games on Demand. Released back in August for 360 and PS3, Arena features characters from role-playing titles Persona 3 and 4, several console-only modes, including a Story mode estimated to last over 30 hours, and ailments (for that role-playing touch).