- Tales series celebrates turning 20 with a new entry, Tales of Zestiria
- Wasteland 2 enters beta for backers, Steam Early Access tomorrow
- The Elder Scrolls Online to launch in April for PC, June for consoles
- Rayman Legends bounding onto PS4 and Xbox One in 2014
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: King Art
“It’s lengthy, goofy, and smart, and what it has to say about genre icons—and itself—is well worth listening to.”
King Art Games’ latest adventure title, The Book of Unwritten Tales, has launched on Steam, GOG.com, and other digital outlets. Published by Nordic Games, BoUT is a 20-plus-hour adventure featuring three characters who must use over 300 items to solve more than 200 puzzles set in over 60 locations in order to thwart the Army of the Shadows in their pursuit of a powerful artifact.
Traditional adventure games are getting a bit of wind in their sails thanks to digital distribution, and soon, King Art’s The Book of Unwritten Tales will find its way onto many a North American hard drives. As one of three characters, players will make their way through 60 locations by solving puzzles, switching between the trio, and combining all manner of items.