- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
- RPG 7th Dragon III Code: VFD coming stateside this summer for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Killzone 3
…provides a strong if uneven single-player experience and a fantastic multiplayer component that’s sure to offer a few solid months of addictive action.
The Helghast are a determined lot. After two sound beatings—by me, at least—they are back at the ISA’s throats with the newly launched Killzone 3. But things are a bit different this time as the Helghast are now leaderless, thanks to us and the ISA in Killzone 2, and warring between themselves. Stuck in the middle of a civil war, with no hope of reinforcements or supplies, players must fight their way out with their ISA brethren. All is not lost, though, as there will be a new WASP missile launcher, jet packs, Intruders, and new melee system to fight back the Helghast hordes.