- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Killzone 3
…provides a strong if uneven single-player experience and a fantastic multiplayer component that’s sure to offer a few solid months of addictive action.
The Helghast are a determined lot. After two sound beatings—by me, at least—they are back at the ISA’s throats with the newly launched Killzone 3. But things are a bit different this time as the Helghast are now leaderless, thanks to us and the ISA in Killzone 2, and warring between themselves. Stuck in the middle of a civil war, with no hope of reinforcements or supplies, players must fight their way out with their ISA brethren. All is not lost, though, as there will be a new WASP missile launcher, jet packs, Intruders, and new melee system to fight back the Helghast hordes.