- Traitors abound in new tactical RPG for PS3, PS Vita, Lost Dimension
- Gryphon Knight Epic to take to the skies August 20, new trailer up
- NIS announces exclusive Samurai Warriors 4-II limited edition for PS4
- Rare Replay now up for digital pre-order on Xbox.com, Xbox One dash
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, HD remake of Odin Sphere, coming 2016
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Kart
Kart fans will be able to hit the tracks soon when Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed arrives on store shelves for 3DS on February 12. Transformed features the ability to race as your Mii as well as a number of Sega luminaries, such as Alex Kidd and Joe Musashi, and over 20 shortcut-filled tracks that loop and twist in, on, and around land, air, and water.
Kart racing returns today with the launch of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for 360, PS3, and Wii U. The follow-up to 2010’s Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing adds new characters, including NASCAR-er Danica Patrick and digital star Wreck-It Ralph, dynamic environments, and transforming vehicles. Sega fans will also find that many of the 16 tracks are inspired by other series, including Nights, Panzer Dragoon, and Super Monkey Ball. A new style-based mechanic has also been added to reward flashy drivers.
After cutting their karting chops with ModNation Racer, United Front Games has gone the next stop and expanded the LittleBigPlanet universe with a racer of its own, LittleBigPlanet Karting. Scheduled to launch later this year for the PS3, LittleBigPlanet Karting will feature “expansive 3D environments,” and is said to be a versus- and co-op-karting adventure that is “unmistakably LittleBigPlanet.”