- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Kalypso
If you’ve been feeling the urge to lure would-be heroes to their doom, then you’re in luck! Kalypso Media’s Dungeons is not only now available from online distributors and on its way to retail, but a new three-level single-player demo has also launched (available at Big Download and FileShack, among other portals).
As a disgraced Dungeon Lord, you are tasked with tricking heroes into a trap-filled dungeon to drain their soul energy in order to fuel the creation of even deadlier dungeons. With the help of goblin minions and nutritious heroes, you’ll climb the ranks of the underworld to combat three other dungeon lords as well as the most evil villain of all: an ex-girlfriend.
Kalypso has announced that the official website for Gaming Minds Studios’ Patrician IV has launched. The upcoming trading and economic sim set in the Middle Ages “will build upon the already solid reputation of its predecessors with a whole new …
Kalypso Media has announced that Akella and .dat’s turn-based strategy title Disciples III: Renaissance is now available for digital and retail purchase. The game features the three races of Nevendaar – The Empire, The Legions of the Damned, and the …