- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Kalypso Media Digital
Kalypso Media has announced that their digital arm will be releasing Dreampainters’ Anna, a new first-person horror-themed adventure title for the Mac and PC. Slated to launch on September 21 for $9.99, Anna centers around the titular character’s quest to uncover her past by making her way through a series of physics-based environmental puzzles strewn about an abandoned sawmill set in the Italian countryside.