- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
- GOG.com adds Tie Fighter, X-Wing, Monkey Island, and more
- Sega to open a new front, Valkyria Chronicles to deploy for PC
- CD Projekt Red releases The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt intro cinematic
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Kadokawa Games
“… a serviceable dungeon crawler with a solid combat system marred by poor pacing, repetitive scenarios, and over-the-top fan service.”
It is time to once again dispatch the shambling hordes. Your latest tour of zombie-gutting duty comes from Warner Bros. and Grasshopper Manufacture, Lollipop Chainsaw. As 18-year-old chainsaw-toting Juliet Starling, players will face the undead apocalypse as Starling squares off against—let me double check this…yep—zombie rock lords. Sounds about right for Grasshopper Manufacture.