- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Kadokawa Games
“… a serviceable dungeon crawler with a solid combat system marred by poor pacing, repetitive scenarios, and over-the-top fan service.”
It is time to once again dispatch the shambling hordes. Your latest tour of zombie-gutting duty comes from Warner Bros. and Grasshopper Manufacture, Lollipop Chainsaw. As 18-year-old chainsaw-toting Juliet Starling, players will face the undead apocalypse as Starling squares off against—let me double check this…yep—zombie rock lords. Sounds about right for Grasshopper Manufacture.