- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Kadokawa Games
“… a serviceable dungeon crawler with a solid combat system marred by poor pacing, repetitive scenarios, and over-the-top fan service.”
It is time to once again dispatch the shambling hordes. Your latest tour of zombie-gutting duty comes from Warner Bros. and Grasshopper Manufacture, Lollipop Chainsaw. As 18-year-old chainsaw-toting Juliet Starling, players will face the undead apocalypse as Starling squares off against—let me double check this…yep—zombie rock lords. Sounds about right for Grasshopper Manufacture.