- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- gets limited edition for PS3, PS4
- Turn 10 launches Forza Rewards program for free cars, in-game cash
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Kadokawa Games
“… a serviceable dungeon crawler with a solid combat system marred by poor pacing, repetitive scenarios, and over-the-top fan service.”
It is time to once again dispatch the shambling hordes. Your latest tour of zombie-gutting duty comes from Warner Bros. and Grasshopper Manufacture, Lollipop Chainsaw. As 18-year-old chainsaw-toting Juliet Starling, players will face the undead apocalypse as Starling squares off against—let me double check this…yep—zombie rock lords. Sounds about right for Grasshopper Manufacture.