- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X jams out today on PS4 and PS Vita
- Forza Horizon 3 goes goooooold, Halo fans to get bonus Warthog
- Assault Suit Leynos out digitally for PC, physically for PS4
- Don Ramiro to ride again! Maldita Castilla EX headed to PS4
- See nearly 20 minutes of Watch Dogs 2 in new gameplay video
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Just Dance
Ubisoft showed off Just Dance 3 at Comic-Con today, debuting new tracks and the new Kinect-supported modes Just Create and Four Player Mode. Attendees itching to cut a rug can try the game for themselves at Ubisoft’s booth, #4245, between 9 a.m – 7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
The Comic-Con train roars along today with Ubisoft’s announced plans to regale attendees with their wares. Gamers will be able to check out the first public demos of Just Dance 3, Rabbids: Alive & Kicking, and Rayman Origins. The company will also be holding a panel discussion based around the Assassin’s Creed franchise, which will include writers from the upcoming game Revelations and animated film Embers.