- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Just Dance
Ubisoft showed off Just Dance 3 at Comic-Con today, debuting new tracks and the new Kinect-supported modes Just Create and Four Player Mode. Attendees itching to cut a rug can try the game for themselves at Ubisoft’s booth, #4245, between 9 a.m – 7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
The Comic-Con train roars along today with Ubisoft’s announced plans to regale attendees with their wares. Gamers will be able to check out the first public demos of Just Dance 3, Rabbids: Alive & Kicking, and Rayman Origins. The company will also be holding a panel discussion based around the Assassin’s Creed franchise, which will include writers from the upcoming game Revelations and animated film Embers.