- New Batman: Arkham Knight trailer, Ace Chemicals Infiltration Part 1
- Total War: Attila dated for February, DLC and Special Edition revealed
- Symbiotes invade Zen Studios, announce Venom Pinball
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below Prologue trailer reveals Crota
- Xbox One celebrates first year with 24 hours of free Sunset Overdrive
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Just Dance
Ubisoft showed off Just Dance 3 at Comic-Con today, debuting new tracks and the new Kinect-supported modes Just Create and Four Player Mode. Attendees itching to cut a rug can try the game for themselves at Ubisoft’s booth, #4245, between 9 a.m – 7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
The Comic-Con train roars along today with Ubisoft’s announced plans to regale attendees with their wares. Gamers will be able to check out the first public demos of Just Dance 3, Rabbids: Alive & Kicking, and Rayman Origins. The company will also be holding a panel discussion based around the Assassin’s Creed franchise, which will include writers from the upcoming game Revelations and animated film Embers.