- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Just Dance
Ubisoft showed off Just Dance 3 at Comic-Con today, debuting new tracks and the new Kinect-supported modes Just Create and Four Player Mode. Attendees itching to cut a rug can try the game for themselves at Ubisoft’s booth, #4245, between 9 a.m – 7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
The Comic-Con train roars along today with Ubisoft’s announced plans to regale attendees with their wares. Gamers will be able to check out the first public demos of Just Dance 3, Rabbids: Alive & Kicking, and Rayman Origins. The company will also be holding a panel discussion based around the Assassin’s Creed franchise, which will include writers from the upcoming game Revelations and animated film Embers.