- The Elder Scrolls Online to launch in April for PC, June for consoles
- Rayman Legends bounding onto PS4 and Xbox One in 2014
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC and free maps released, original patched
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky screens and more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
CyberConnect2’s one-on-one fighter JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle will be launching next year in North America for PS3, according to publisher Namco Bandai. Based off of Hirohiko Araki’s JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure manga, the upcoming brawler will feature a Story Mode, local and online Versus, and a roster filled with characters from all eight story arcs. Each character will utilize one of five Battle Styles and have access to an array of unique special moves.
One of Capcom’s lesser-known fighters, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, previously released in arcades and for the Dreamcast, will be receiving the HD treatment soon with JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. for the 360 and PS3. As with the recently announced Okami HD, this will be a download-only title, available on PSN on August 21 for $19.99 and on Live Arcade on August 22 for 1600 MS Points.