- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: James Noir’s Hollywood Crimes
James Noir’s Hollywood Crimes has hit store shelves for the Nintendo 3DS. The $39.99 puzzler is an interactive 3D movie with a 1960s motif that has players starring as the main character in a TV game show that is leaving dead participants in its wake. Over 140 puzzles will be left at the crime scenes, ranging from wordplay to drawing, and need to be solved in order to uncover the killer’s identity.