- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Irrational Games
BioShock Infinite’s post-launch storyline comes to an end today with the release of Burial at Sea – Episode Two. The last hurrah follows Elizabeth “in a film noir-style story” set within the city of Rapture and is a direct sequel to the first episode. Farewell to the best coin- and ammo-tosser in the business.
A bit of a peak today at the upcoming BioShock Infinite downloadable story add-on, Burial at Sea – Episode Two. Only three shots, but as it goes, something is better than nothing. The next episode is a direct follow-up to to Episode One and follows Elizabeth as she explores Rapture.
After years in legal limbo, System Shock 2, one of PC gaming’s most terrifying first-person shooters*, is back. Through the efforts of Night Dive Studios, the legal knots around the license have been undone and the core game updated to allow for a more thorough overhaul. Their work allowed the team at GOG.com to polish it off to the point where System Shock 2 is now compatible with Windows 7, 8, Vista, and XP, as well as many of the mods floating about. The game, including its many extras, which are detailed below, is available for a measly $9.99.