- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC and free maps released, original patched
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky screens and more
- New Quantum Break gameplay trailer details story, combat system
- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Irrational Games
After years in legal limbo, System Shock 2, one of PC gaming’s most terrifying first-person shooters*, is back. Through the efforts of Night Dive Studios, the legal knots around the license have been undone and the core game updated to allow for a more thorough overhaul. Their work allowed the team at GOG.com to polish it off to the point where System Shock 2 is now compatible with Windows 7, 8, Vista, and XP, as well as many of the mods floating about. The game, including its many extras, which are detailed below, is available for a measly $9.99.