- Prey’s weapon and skill combos highlighted in new trailer
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s mercenary, Ukon, gets a trailer
- Dark Souls III – The Ringed City out, The Fire Fades Edition revealed
- Final Fantasy XV – Episode Gladiolus, March Update released
- Valkyria Revolution launching in June, Vanargand Edition detailed
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Interworks Unlimited
Interworks Unlimited’s Wicked Monsters Blast has hit store shelves for the Wii. The game comes in two editions, standard and in a two-gun bundle. The gallery shooter features four-player multiplayer and 10 stages filled with puzzles and targets to ding. Each level has its own theme and objectives, including feeding hippos in the curiously titled No Mercy for Hippos. But in the end, don’t we all just want to shoot a bird pretending to be a suave colonel?