- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Interworks Unlimited
Interworks Unlimited’s Wicked Monsters Blast has hit store shelves for the Wii. The game comes in two editions, standard and in a two-gun bundle. The gallery shooter features four-player multiplayer and 10 stages filled with puzzles and targets to ding. Each level has its own theme and objectives, including feeding hippos in the curiously titled No Mercy for Hippos. But in the end, don’t we all just want to shoot a bird pretending to be a suave colonel?