- Sword Art Online: Lost Song multiplayer highlighted in trailer, shots
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited – Orsinium DLC detailed
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided pre-order program revamped, tiers dropped
- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Interworks Unlimited
Interworks Unlimited’s Wicked Monsters Blast has hit store shelves for the Wii. The game comes in two editions, standard and in a two-gun bundle. The gallery shooter features four-player multiplayer and 10 stages filled with puzzles and targets to ding. Each level has its own theme and objectives, including feeding hippos in the curiously titled No Mercy for Hippos. But in the end, don’t we all just want to shoot a bird pretending to be a suave colonel?