- Watch Dogs multiplayed detailed, demonstrated in new trailer
- Dungeons require crawling, Demon Gaze out now for PS Vita
- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Interworks Unlimited
Interworks Unlimited’s Wicked Monsters Blast has hit store shelves for the Wii. The game comes in two editions, standard and in a two-gun bundle. The gallery shooter features four-player multiplayer and 10 stages filled with puzzles and targets to ding. Each level has its own theme and objectives, including feeding hippos in the curiously titled No Mercy for Hippos. But in the end, don’t we all just want to shoot a bird pretending to be a suave colonel?