- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Interworks Unlimited
Interworks Unlimited’s Wicked Monsters Blast has hit store shelves for the Wii. The game comes in two editions, standard and in a two-gun bundle. The gallery shooter features four-player multiplayer and 10 stages filled with puzzles and targets to ding. Each level has its own theme and objectives, including feeding hippos in the curiously titled No Mercy for Hippos. But in the end, don’t we all just want to shoot a bird pretending to be a suave colonel?