- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Interplay
Former industry powerhouse Interplay was given one more reason to pine for the old days as Bethesda has come out on top of an ongoing court battle involving the Fallout brand. A new settlement in the lawsuit (Bethesda Softworks LLC v Interplay Entertainment Corp.) finds Interplay’s license to develop a Fallout MMO “null and void,” with all former rights immediately reverting back to Bethesda, and that the company “has no ongoing right to use the Fallout brand or any Fallout intellectual property for any game development.” ZeniMax, parent company of Bethesda, has agreed to pay $2 million in the settlement, with each side covering their own litigation expenses.