- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– demo launches for PS Plus members
- New Batman: Arkham Knight trailer, Ace Chemicals Infiltration Part 1
- Total War: Attila dated for February, DLC and Special Edition revealed
- Symbiotes invade Zen Studios, announce Venom Pinball
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below Prologue trailer reveals Crota
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Interplay
Beamdog has followed up their Baldur’s Gate re-releases with another Infinity Engine-powered title, Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition. This new version features remastered high-res art, cross-platform multiplayer support, spells and kits from Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition, and both expansions, Heart of Winter and Trials of the Luremaster. All of the improvements from Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition are also included, plus new and restored content cut from the original Icewind Dale.
Former industry powerhouse Interplay was given one more reason to pine for the old days as Bethesda has come out on top of an ongoing court battle involving the Fallout brand. A new settlement in the lawsuit (Bethesda Softworks LLC v Interplay Entertainment Corp.) finds Interplay’s license to develop a Fallout MMO “null and void,” with all former rights immediately reverting back to Bethesda, and that the company “has no ongoing right to use the Fallout brand or any Fallout intellectual property for any game development.” ZeniMax, parent company of Bethesda, has agreed to pay $2 million in the settlement, with each side covering their own litigation expenses.