- The King of Fighters XIV World Championship info, launch trailer up
- Headup’s bullet-hell shooter Solar Shifter EX launches for Xbox One
- The Guild 3’s courts, offices, and popular opinion detailed
- Supernatural-tinged noir Virginia launching Sept. 22, demo out
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Salvation revealed, hitting PSN on Sept. 6
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Infamous: Second Son
Infamous returns today with the release of the PS4-exclusive entry Second Son. Sucker Punch’s latest action title follows Delsin Rowe, a 24-year-old who has recently discovered that he can harness powerful abilities. Players must battle an increasingly despotic government around the city of Seattle, which features actual businesses and popular landmarks. The engine will also render rain, dynamic lighting, and progress through a day-and-night cycle. As in the previous titles, players will be able to choose between being good and evil, with each path offering unique missions, story sequences, and upgrades.
I think it’s safe to say that Sony surprised quite a few people, including us, during their E3 2013 conference. The event covered a wide variety of topics, including cloud gaming, PS4, PS Plus, and PS Vita, and how each works within the Sony ecosystem. For starters, the PS4 will have no restrictions regarding used games, no online authentication requirement, and will launch this holiday season for $399.99. PS Plus will function as it does now, with game giveaways and special discounts, but it will also be required to play games online; however, it will not be required for streaming media from such services as Hulu and Netflix.