- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Infamous Second Son: Cole’s Legacy
Infamous returns today with the release of the PS4-exclusive entry Second Son. Sucker Punch’s latest action title follows Delsin Rowe, a 24-year-old who has recently discovered that he can harness powerful abilities. Players must battle an increasingly despotic government around the city of Seattle, which features actual businesses and popular landmarks. The engine will also render rain, dynamic lighting, and progress through a day-and-night cycle. As in the previous titles, players will be able to choose between being good and evil, with each path offering unique missions, story sequences, and upgrades.