- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: IndieCade
Activision has begun to take submissions for the Activision Independent Games Competition. Open to all independent developers within the U.S., the second AIGC will be administered by IndieCade and offer a developer or developers funding for a game concept, title in development, or completed work, with ownership remaining with the creator. The first-place prize is a cash award of $175,000, and the runner-up will receive $75,000.