- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: IndieCade
Activision has begun to take submissions for the Activision Independent Games Competition. Open to all independent developers within the U.S., the second AIGC will be administered by IndieCade and offer a developer or developers funding for a game concept, title in development, or completed work, with ownership remaining with the creator. The first-place prize is a cash award of $175,000, and the runner-up will receive $75,000.