- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: IndieCade
Activision has begun to take submissions for the Activision Independent Games Competition. Open to all independent developers within the U.S., the second AIGC will be administered by IndieCade and offer a developer or developers funding for a game concept, title in development, or completed work, with ownership remaining with the creator. The first-place prize is a cash award of $175,000, and the runner-up will receive $75,000.