- Dungeons 2 launches for Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC
- Resident Evil HD Remaster sells over a million units worldwide
- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Inc.
Volition’s latest entry in the Saints Row series has hit store shelves for the 360, PC, and PS3. Saints Row: The Third continues the open-world hijinks with players leading The Saints, now a marketing brand going under the name Saints-Ultor Media Group, against their rivals for control of Steelport. The Deckers, The Luchadores, and The Morningstar are all vying for power, with victory going to the gang with the biggest crew and most guns. Or largest rabbit mask. Whichever.