- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution coming 2014
- Turn 10 Studios addresses player complaints regarding Forza 5
- Updated Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas heading to mobile devices
- Call of Duty: Ghosts tops charts, logs over 1 billion matches globally
- Double Fine reacquires rights to Costume Quest and Stacking
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Inc.
Volition’s latest entry in the Saints Row series has hit store shelves for the 360, PC, and PS3. Saints Row: The Third continues the open-world hijinks with players leading The Saints, now a marketing brand going under the name Saints-Ultor Media Group, against their rivals for control of Steelport. The Deckers, The Luchadores, and The Morningstar are all vying for power, with victory going to the gang with the biggest crew and most guns. Or largest rabbit mask. Whichever.