- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
- GTA Online adds car combat mode Tiny Racers, gives free GTA$
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite launching in September, editions detailed
- Puyo Puyo Tetris now available for PS4 and Switch
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Inc.
Volition’s latest entry in the Saints Row series has hit store shelves for the 360, PC, and PS3. Saints Row: The Third continues the open-world hijinks with players leading The Saints, now a marketing brand going under the name Saints-Ultor Media Group, against their rivals for control of Steelport. The Deckers, The Luchadores, and The Morningstar are all vying for power, with victory going to the gang with the biggest crew and most guns. Or largest rabbit mask. Whichever.