- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to get Exo Zombies mode in 2015
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now up for pre-order on PSN
- Secret Ponchos launching Dec. 2 for PS4, first month free for PS Plus
- Sunset Overdrive weapon DLC released, voting and MP perks detailed
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth out for 3DS, new videos released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Inc.
Volition’s latest entry in the Saints Row series has hit store shelves for the 360, PC, and PS3. Saints Row: The Third continues the open-world hijinks with players leading The Saints, now a marketing brand going under the name Saints-Ultor Media Group, against their rivals for control of Steelport. The Deckers, The Luchadores, and The Morningstar are all vying for power, with victory going to the gang with the biggest crew and most guns. Or largest rabbit mask. Whichever.