- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: iEntertainment
iEntertainment, the studio founded by MicroProse Software co-founder “Wild Bill” Stealey, has signed on with Good Old Games. The announcement also brings with it a new title for the download service: Apache Longbow. Gamers can snatch up a DRM-free digital copy of the well-received sim for $5.99.