- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel goes live for console, PC
- World of Final Fantasy now available online, in stores for PS4, PS Vita
- Titanfall 2 launch trailer follows Cooper, BT-7274 going to war
- Dishonored 2 live-action trailer released, Take Back What’s Yours
- Destiny to get a little spooky next week with Festival of the Lost
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ideaworks Game Studio
The on-the-go Zombies mobile spin-off, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, has launched for Android. The Ideaworks-developed and Glu Mobile-published App is available now on the Sony Xperia line of smart phones and Xperia Play Optimized devices exclusively for 30 days, and will then be available for other Android handhelds. Zombies includes the maps Ascension and Kino der Toten, as well as Call of the Dead: Director’s Cut and the 50-level top-down shooter Dead-Ops Arcade.