- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ideaworks Game Studio
The on-the-go Zombies mobile spin-off, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, has launched for Android. The Ideaworks-developed and Glu Mobile-published App is available now on the Sony Xperia line of smart phones and Xperia Play Optimized devices exclusively for 30 days, and will then be available for other Android handhelds. Zombies includes the maps Ascension and Kino der Toten, as well as Call of the Dead: Director’s Cut and the 50-level top-down shooter Dead-Ops Arcade.