- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ideaworks Game Studio
The on-the-go Zombies mobile spin-off, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, has launched for Android. The Ideaworks-developed and Glu Mobile-published App is available now on the Sony Xperia line of smart phones and Xperia Play Optimized devices exclusively for 30 days, and will then be available for other Android handhelds. Zombies includes the maps Ascension and Kino der Toten, as well as Call of the Dead: Director’s Cut and the 50-level top-down shooter Dead-Ops Arcade.