- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive has announced the first for-pay downloadable pack for Free Space, Disharmony. The $9.99 drop, scheduled to launch on Steam this summer, will introduce a new faction known as The Harmony, as well as new craft (fighters and bombers), new battle formations, a new targeting system, a redesigned weapon system, four new heroes, improved AI, and more. The full list of additions and changes is available below.
Amplitude Studios’ Endless Space is nearing the end of its beta run and gearing up for full launch. Publisher Iceberg Interactive has sent word that the final version will go live on July 4 on Steam and other download outlets for $29.99.