- Shadowgate now on GOG at 20% off, with ringtones and other extras
- Destiny gets The Vault of Glass raid, more content coming next week
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive has announced the first for-pay downloadable pack for Free Space, Disharmony. The $9.99 drop, scheduled to launch on Steam this summer, will introduce a new faction known as The Harmony, as well as new craft (fighters and bombers), new battle formations, a new targeting system, a redesigned weapon system, four new heroes, improved AI, and more. The full list of additions and changes is available below.
Amplitude Studios’ Endless Space is nearing the end of its beta run and gearing up for full launch. Publisher Iceberg Interactive has sent word that the final version will go live on July 4 on Steam and other download outlets for $29.99.