- Cyber Rhino launches campaign for PC shooter Gryphon Knight Epic
- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
Fancy A Date?
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive has announced the first for-pay downloadable pack for Free Space, Disharmony. The $9.99 drop, scheduled to launch on Steam this summer, will introduce a new faction known as The Harmony, as well as new craft (fighters and bombers), new battle formations, a new targeting system, a redesigned weapon system, four new heroes, improved AI, and more. The full list of additions and changes is available below.
Amplitude Studios’ Endless Space is nearing the end of its beta run and gearing up for full launch. Publisher Iceberg Interactive has sent word that the final version will go live on July 4 on Steam and other download outlets for $29.99.