- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
- Titanfall gets third DLC pack, IMC Rising, for PC and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: I don’t even know
A new version of Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut has launched on PSN for PS3, the Ultimate Edition. This release features all of the content from the original Director’s Cut as well as all post-launch downloadable content. The extra packs add seven trait-boosting suits and outfits, three new rides that enhance performance (and one that adds drifting), a vehicle skin, and the Real Estate pack that allows York to purchase a home and settle down in Greenvale.
The first round of downloadable content has been released for Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut. The drops, detailed below, are packed with new outfits, new cars, and vehicle skins. What’s even more interesting is an end note in Rising Star’s announcement that reveals that next week’s release is Real Estate Pack, which will allow York to move out of the hotel and settle down in Greenvale.
“Access Games has managed to create a unique title that is at once silly, bad, great, funny, surreal, ridiculous, and most importantly, memorable.”