- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
- Endless Space 2 update improves AI, adds heroes, planets, quests
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection
NIS is preparing their latest in the Hyperdimension Neptunia, Producing Perfection, for release later this summer. Unlike the previous Neptunia titles, gamers now must guide the CPUs through the perilous journey of becoming idols. Beginning on June 3, instead of forming a party to battle the forces of evil, players will take on the duties of a manager and producer for Blanc, Neptune, Noire, or Vert. The CPUs will need to be trained to dance, sing, and promote themselves, eventually joining one another on stage in duets or as a new band. Players will need to navigate their way around event scenes, daily activities, schedules, and more to see their chosen CPU best the current favorite, MOB-48.