- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life editions detailed, new gameplay trailer up
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance story trailer released for gamescom
- Deep Silver signs on to publish Shenmue III for PC and PS4
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite gets new story trailer, modes detailed
- Katanas flash with Etrian Odyssey V’s Therian Masurao
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection
NIS is preparing their latest in the Hyperdimension Neptunia, Producing Perfection, for release later this summer. Unlike the previous Neptunia titles, gamers now must guide the CPUs through the perilous journey of becoming idols. Beginning on June 3, instead of forming a party to battle the forces of evil, players will take on the duties of a manager and producer for Blanc, Neptune, Noire, or Vert. The CPUs will need to be trained to dance, sing, and promote themselves, eventually joining one another on stage in duets or as a new band. Players will need to navigate their way around event scenes, daily activities, schedules, and more to see their chosen CPU best the current favorite, MOB-48.