- Get to Mars! The Technomancer launches tomorrow, trailer today
- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection
NIS is preparing their latest in the Hyperdimension Neptunia, Producing Perfection, for release later this summer. Unlike the previous Neptunia titles, gamers now must guide the CPUs through the perilous journey of becoming idols. Beginning on June 3, instead of forming a party to battle the forces of evil, players will take on the duties of a manager and producer for Blanc, Neptune, Noire, or Vert. The CPUs will need to be trained to dance, sing, and promote themselves, eventually joining one another on stage in duets or as a new band. Players will need to navigate their way around event scenes, daily activities, schedules, and more to see their chosen CPU best the current favorite, MOB-48.