- Geralt begins his final quest in Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine
- Dead Island Definitive Collection released for console, PC
- Piranha Bytes debuts pre-alpha footage of upcoming RPG ELEX
- Character creation, historicity in new video for Expeditions: Viking
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse story trailer, retailer DLC shots up
Fancy A Date?
June 2016 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Humble Bundle
Humble Bundle has been Double Fine-d for their latest release, the appropriately named Humble Double Fine Bundle. The set includes many titles that are making their Linux and Mac debut, with the full set—as of now—consisting of Costume Quest, Psychonauts, and Stacking. Average-beating bonuses include Brütal Legend, a t-shirt designed by Soundshapes graphic designer Cory Schmitz, new monthly episodes of 2 Player Productions’ Double Fine Adventure documentary, and access to the Kickstarter-funded adventure game Broken Age.
Double Fine is opening up their annual prototyping event, Amnesia Fortnight, to the public. Traditionally, the studio would divide into smaller teams, with each team’s leader selected by Tim Schafer, who then spend the next two weeks creating prototypes. For this year’s event, all 23 potential Project Leaders will pitch their ideas to the public at the Humble Bundle website, who will get to vote which four projects move forward. After the two weeks are up, the prototypes will be available from the Humble Bundle website. 2 Player Productions will also be on hand to film the teams as they bring the ideas to life.