- Get to Mars! The Technomancer launches tomorrow, trailer today
- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Howard
QuakeCon 2011 will start with a bang this year. Scheduled to kick off on Thursday, August 4, the first day of the three-day event will begin with a keynote address from co-founder and Technical Director of id Software, John Carmack. Todd Howard, Game Director of Bethesda Game Studios, will also be in attendance to present The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the first time publicly. Chris Rhinehart, Project Lead at Human Head Studios, will be joining in the festivities with the first public demo of Prey 2. Matt Hooper, Rage’s Design Director, will also be on hand to give a presentation as attendees get a chance to try out id’s upcoming shooter for themselves.