- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst closed beta announced, trailer released
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Housemarque
Ubisoft’s Outland, the Housemarque-developed platformer inspired by Flashback and Ikaruga, is now available on the PS Network. In a quest to maintain order, players must stop the gods of balance and chaos from escaping. By utilizing a light-and-dark system, players surpass obstacles and take down enemies by choosing the opposite color of the given trial. Friends can also join in on story mode, arcade mode, and in challenge rooms.
Ubisoft and Housemarque’s latest action-adventure platformer Outland is now available for the 360 on Live Arcade. Said to be inspired by the likes of Ikaruga and Flashback—two of the finest titles to be inspired by—players must “master the polarities of light and darkness to pass dynamic challenges and defeat enemies” in order to prevent the chaos and balance gods from escaping. The adventure can be played solo or with a friend, as well as the arcade mode and challenge rooms.