- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
- Galactic Civilizations III gets custom factions, bigger maps in Beta 5
- Night Dive releases Spirits of Xanadu for Linux, Mac, and Windows
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Housemarque
Ubisoft’s Outland, the Housemarque-developed platformer inspired by Flashback and Ikaruga, is now available on the PS Network. In a quest to maintain order, players must stop the gods of balance and chaos from escaping. By utilizing a light-and-dark system, players surpass obstacles and take down enemies by choosing the opposite color of the given trial. Friends can also join in on story mode, arcade mode, and in challenge rooms.
Ubisoft and Housemarque’s latest action-adventure platformer Outland is now available for the 360 on Live Arcade. Said to be inspired by the likes of Ikaruga and Flashback—two of the finest titles to be inspired by—players must “master the polarities of light and darkness to pass dynamic challenges and defeat enemies” in order to prevent the chaos and balance gods from escaping. The adventure can be played solo or with a friend, as well as the arcade mode and challenge rooms.