- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
- Gauntlet delayed until Sept. 23, pre-order bonus and PAX info detailed
- Grab some friends and swords, Dragon Age: Inquisition gets co-op
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Housemarque
Ubisoft’s Outland, the Housemarque-developed platformer inspired by Flashback and Ikaruga, is now available on the PS Network. In a quest to maintain order, players must stop the gods of balance and chaos from escaping. By utilizing a light-and-dark system, players surpass obstacles and take down enemies by choosing the opposite color of the given trial. Friends can also join in on story mode, arcade mode, and in challenge rooms.
Ubisoft and Housemarque’s latest action-adventure platformer Outland is now available for the 360 on Live Arcade. Said to be inspired by the likes of Ikaruga and Flashback—two of the finest titles to be inspired by—players must “master the polarities of light and darkness to pass dynamic challenges and defeat enemies” in order to prevent the chaos and balance gods from escaping. The adventure can be played solo or with a friend, as well as the arcade mode and challenge rooms.