- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Project Spark beta program extended to Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Horror
Sega’s Kinect-only hack-and-slash horror title, Rise of Nightmares, is now available for the 360. The $49.99 release is said to offer “an over-the-top horror experience unlike anything you’ve played before.”
Square Enix’s horror-RPG Parasite Eve hit the PS Network as a PSOne Classics release earlier this year, and now, fans can finally tackle its follow-up.
Rise of Nightmares, Sega’s upcoming Kinect-only action-horror title, recently found itself the recipient of a GameStop preorder bonus program, and now it looks like Amazon is following suit. Gamers who opt to go through Amazon will receive the Jester Avatar pet. The Jester will dance around and interact with on-screen Avatars and generally just be a really creepy digital jester.