- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
- New Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII making-of video released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Horror
Sega’s Kinect-only hack-and-slash horror title, Rise of Nightmares, is now available for the 360. The $49.99 release is said to offer “an over-the-top horror experience unlike anything you’ve played before.”
Square Enix’s horror-RPG Parasite Eve hit the PS Network as a PSOne Classics release earlier this year, and now, fans can finally tackle its follow-up.
Rise of Nightmares, Sega’s upcoming Kinect-only action-horror title, recently found itself the recipient of a GameStop preorder bonus program, and now it looks like Amazon is following suit. Gamers who opt to go through Amazon will receive the Jester Avatar pet. The Jester will dance around and interact with on-screen Avatars and generally just be a really creepy digital jester.