- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
- Titanfall gets third DLC pack, IMC Rising, for PC and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hooper
QuakeCon 2011 will start with a bang this year. Scheduled to kick off on Thursday, August 4, the first day of the three-day event will begin with a keynote address from co-founder and Technical Director of id Software, John Carmack. Todd Howard, Game Director of Bethesda Game Studios, will also be in attendance to present The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the first time publicly. Chris Rhinehart, Project Lead at Human Head Studios, will be joining in the festivities with the first public demo of Prey 2. Matt Hooper, Rage’s Design Director, will also be on hand to give a presentation as attendees get a chance to try out id’s upcoming shooter for themselves.