- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
- GOG.com begins the Battle of the Games, The Witcher 2 80% off
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Home
Sega is running a new sale on the PS Network with discounts of anywhere from 20% to 50% off. The sale runs through November 1 and includes games and DLC for such PS3 and PSP titles as Gunstar Heroes and Phantasy Star Portable 2. PS Plus members also receive an extra discount.
A full list is provided below.
PlayStation Home is set to receive some renovations this fall as Sony has announced plans for a complete redesign to shift its setup from being a virtual environment to a world of games. The virtual destination will receive a new Hub that will integrate games, quests, events, and user-generated content, as well as provide options for shopping, socializing, and accessing other media. The Hub will teleport players to different “genre-based districts, where they will encounter games tailored to their interests and style, while introducing them to a rich and diverse selection of game experiences.”