- Sword Art Online: Lost Song multiplayer highlighted in trailer, shots
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited – Orsinium DLC detailed
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided pre-order program revamped, tiers dropped
- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Home
Sega is running a new sale on the PS Network with discounts of anywhere from 20% to 50% off. The sale runs through November 1 and includes games and DLC for such PS3 and PSP titles as Gunstar Heroes and Phantasy Star Portable 2. PS Plus members also receive an extra discount.
A full list is provided below.
PlayStation Home is set to receive some renovations this fall as Sony has announced plans for a complete redesign to shift its setup from being a virtual environment to a world of games. The virtual destination will receive a new Hub that will integrate games, quests, events, and user-generated content, as well as provide options for shopping, socializing, and accessing other media. The Hub will teleport players to different “genre-based districts, where they will encounter games tailored to their interests and style, while introducing them to a rich and diverse selection of game experiences.”