- Wasteland 2 development wraps, final version to launch next month
- Upcoming Wii U RPG Alphadia Genesis detailed, screens released
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment now on PSN for PS Vita
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late up for pre-order, official site launches
- Grand Theft Auto Online update adds missions, modes, and more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Home
Sega is running a new sale on the PS Network with discounts of anywhere from 20% to 50% off. The sale runs through November 1 and includes games and DLC for such PS3 and PSP titles as Gunstar Heroes and Phantasy Star Portable 2. PS Plus members also receive an extra discount.
A full list is provided below.
PlayStation Home is set to receive some renovations this fall as Sony has announced plans for a complete redesign to shift its setup from being a virtual environment to a world of games. The virtual destination will receive a new Hub that will integrate games, quests, events, and user-generated content, as well as provide options for shopping, socializing, and accessing other media. The Hub will teleport players to different “genre-based districts, where they will encounter games tailored to their interests and style, while introducing them to a rich and diverse selection of game experiences.”