- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
- Gauntlet delayed until Sept. 23, pre-order bonus and PAX info detailed
- Grab some friends and swords, Dragon Age: Inquisition gets co-op
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hitman: Sniper Challenge
CoreOnline, Square Enix’s free-to-play online platform, has added Hitman: Sniper Challenge and Gyromancer. Sniper Challenge was initially a pre-order bonus for Hitman: Absolution, allowing players to practice their sniping skills against a series of targets in arcade-style missions. Scores can also be posted to Facebook for that extra bit of bragging. Gyromancer is a puzzle-RPG that has players take on the role of Rivel, a summoner of beasts, as he makes this way through Aldemona Wood.
A few new pre-order items have been announced for Square Enix and IO Interactive’s Hitman: Absolution. Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart are offering a suit and weapon combo, detailed below, while GameStop has thrown down the gauntlet with a standalone minigame: Sniper Challenge. Developed by IO Interactive, Hitman: Sniper Challenge will be available on May 15 on Live and PSN (August 1 on PC via Steam), months before Absolution’s November 20 launch. As an added bonus, all unlocked items and upgrades in Sniper Challenge will carry over to Absolution.