- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer beta schedule detailed
- Forza Horizon 3 now available for Ultimate Edition owners
- Everspace joins the Game Preview program for Xbox One
- Watch Dogs 2 story trailer introduces Marcus and Dedsec crew
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Heroes of Ruin
A new demo has launched on the Nintendo eShop for Square Enix’s upcoming 3DS action-RPG Heroes of Ruin. The trial allows players to create a character from two of the game’s four classes, the sword-wielding Vindicator and firearm-toting Gunslinger, and explore the Elder Forest. The forest hosts several side quests and a boss battle against the spirit known as Michadele, all which can be played through solo or with friends via local and global multiplayer.
Square Enix has announced that their upcoming 3DS action role-playing game Heroes of Ruin will be hitting store shelves on June 26. Built from the ground up for the 3DS, Heroes of Ruin will support online multiplayer, with drop-in/drop-out play, StreetPass for accessing the Traders Network, and real-time chatting via the built-in microphone.