- Jack Kelly hits the streets in new gameplay trailer for Beat Cop
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets map pre-order bonus, new video up
- World of Final Fantasy trailer released, three limited editions detailed
- NIS to release Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
- First six of 350-plus rides revealed from Forza Horizon 3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Heroes of Ruin
A new demo has launched on the Nintendo eShop for Square Enix’s upcoming 3DS action-RPG Heroes of Ruin. The trial allows players to create a character from two of the game’s four classes, the sword-wielding Vindicator and firearm-toting Gunslinger, and explore the Elder Forest. The forest hosts several side quests and a boss battle against the spirit known as Michadele, all which can be played through solo or with friends via local and global multiplayer.
Square Enix has announced that their upcoming 3DS action role-playing game Heroes of Ruin will be hitting store shelves on June 26. Built from the ground up for the 3DS, Heroes of Ruin will support online multiplayer, with drop-in/drop-out play, StreetPass for accessing the Traders Network, and real-time chatting via the built-in microphone.