- Gundam Versus debuting stateside this fall for PS4
- Forza Horizon 3 – Hot Wheels to be available on May 9
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s healer, Nekone, in the spotlight
- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Heroes of Ruin
A new demo has launched on the Nintendo eShop for Square Enix’s upcoming 3DS action-RPG Heroes of Ruin. The trial allows players to create a character from two of the game’s four classes, the sword-wielding Vindicator and firearm-toting Gunslinger, and explore the Elder Forest. The forest hosts several side quests and a boss battle against the spirit known as Michadele, all which can be played through solo or with friends via local and global multiplayer.
Square Enix has announced that their upcoming 3DS action role-playing game Heroes of Ruin will be hitting store shelves on June 26. Built from the ground up for the 3DS, Heroes of Ruin will support online multiplayer, with drop-in/drop-out play, StreetPass for accessing the Traders Network, and real-time chatting via the built-in microphone.