- Dead Rising 4 now available for PC, Xbox One, plus a how-to video
- Persona 5 digital pre-orders up, Story and Confidant trailers released
- PSX 2016 – Bandai Namco: Ace Combat 7, Ni No Kuni II
- PSX 2016 – Activision: Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Destiny The Dawning
- PS4 getting Yakuza Kiwami in 2017, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life in 2018
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Heroes of Might and Magic
Purveyor of yesteryear GOG.com has begun a new promo that offers gamers a chance to vote on which titles they want to save their cash on, the Battle of the Games. Two trios will be posted, and the set with the most votes will be discounted by 75% for 24 hours and the other by 60%. New games will be posted each day at 5:00 a.m. CST until April 21. To kick things off, The Witcher and The Witcher 2 are 80% off, Heroes of Might and Magic I, II, and III are each 75% off, and Blackguards Special Edition is 50% off.
The new standalone expansion for Might & Magic Heroes VI, Shades of Darkness, has launched for PC. The download-only release is available on Ubisoft’s UPlay store and Steam. Shades of Darkness brings back Raelag, introduced in Heroes V, and the Dungeon faction. The two included campaigns, set centuries after Heroes VI, follow The Dark Elves and the Necromancers. Raelag must unify the Dark Elves before they descend into civil war, and the vampire Vein needs to find a cure for the Necromancers’ queen before she dies from a magical disease. A new portal has launched online to coincide with the release, offering additional insight into the history, mythology, and characters of the universe.