- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Heroes of Might and Magic II
Purveyor of yesteryear GOG.com has begun a new promo that offers gamers a chance to vote on which titles they want to save their cash on, the Battle of the Games. Two trios will be posted, and the set with the most votes will be discounted by 75% for 24 hours and the other by 60%. New games will be posted each day at 5:00 a.m. CST until April 21. To kick things off, The Witcher and The Witcher 2 are 80% off, Heroes of Might and Magic I, II, and III are each 75% off, and Blackguards Special Edition is 50% off.