- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst closed beta announced, trailer released
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hero-and-Commander Strategy
Ironclad Games has released the first in-game shots from their upcoming free-to-play strategy/MOBA hybrid title, Sins of a Dark Age. Announced last month, today’s shots include some of the beasts of war, monsters, and human soldiers that players will have at their command.
Sins of a Solar Empire developer Ironclad Games has announced a new free-to-play ‘hero-and-commander’ strategy title, Sins of a Dark Age. Unrelated to the other Sins, Dark Age pits online teams against one another in short head-to-head matches, or as allies against an AI opponent in custom scenarios. Players choose a commander for overseeing the army and base building, while their heroes lead the charge into combat. Heroes are selected from an increasing pool of power-wielding warriors who level up with experience and act as rallying points for the troops. On a slight twist to the free-to-play model, powers are free, with heroes, commanders, factions, and skins costing real-world bucks.