- Dead Rising 4 now available for PC, Xbox One, plus a how-to video
- Persona 5 digital pre-orders up, Story and Confidant trailers released
- PSX 2016 – Bandai Namco: Ace Combat 7, Ni No Kuni II
- PSX 2016 – Activision: Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Destiny The Dawning
- PS4 getting Yakuza Kiwami in 2017, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life in 2018
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hero-and-Commander Strategy
Ironclad Games has released the first in-game shots from their upcoming free-to-play strategy/MOBA hybrid title, Sins of a Dark Age. Announced last month, today’s shots include some of the beasts of war, monsters, and human soldiers that players will have at their command.
Sins of a Solar Empire developer Ironclad Games has announced a new free-to-play ‘hero-and-commander’ strategy title, Sins of a Dark Age. Unrelated to the other Sins, Dark Age pits online teams against one another in short head-to-head matches, or as allies against an AI opponent in custom scenarios. Players choose a commander for overseeing the army and base building, while their heroes lead the charge into combat. Heroes are selected from an increasing pool of power-wielding warriors who level up with experience and act as rallying points for the troops. On a slight twist to the free-to-play model, powers are free, with heroes, commanders, factions, and skins costing real-world bucks.