- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception, Mask of Truth coming stateside
- Tokyo Xanadu coming to PS Vita, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ to PC, PS4
- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hero-and-Commander Strategy
Ironclad Games has released the first in-game shots from their upcoming free-to-play strategy/MOBA hybrid title, Sins of a Dark Age. Announced last month, today’s shots include some of the beasts of war, monsters, and human soldiers that players will have at their command.
Sins of a Solar Empire developer Ironclad Games has announced a new free-to-play ‘hero-and-commander’ strategy title, Sins of a Dark Age. Unrelated to the other Sins, Dark Age pits online teams against one another in short head-to-head matches, or as allies against an AI opponent in custom scenarios. Players choose a commander for overseeing the army and base building, while their heroes lead the charge into combat. Heroes are selected from an increasing pool of power-wielding warriors who level up with experience and act as rallying points for the troops. On a slight twist to the free-to-play model, powers are free, with heroes, commanders, factions, and skins costing real-world bucks.