- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hellraid
Techland has released a number of details regarding their upcoming first-person hack-and-slasher Hellraid. The info comes in the form of a question-and-answer session, with the developer addressing character and item customization, the role of the Game Master, and the differences between single-player and co-op play. Of particular note is the Game Master, players who acts as a sort of Dungeon Master, selecting challenges, altering enemy placement, and doling out loot. New screens were also revealed.
Techland, the studio behind Dead Island and Call of Juarez, is working on a new hack-and-slash action title that features solo and co-op play, Hellraid. The single-player campaign is centered on a story-drive campaign, while co-op play allows up to four players to battle enemies and one another for points and loot. Players can look forward to a mixed combat system that features magic, melee, and ranged attacks, as well as to customizing gear, crafting weapons, guiding character skills, and jostling for position on leaderboards.