- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
- Natural Doctrine gets new website, first batch of English screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hellraid
Techland has released a number of details regarding their upcoming first-person hack-and-slasher Hellraid. The info comes in the form of a question-and-answer session, with the developer addressing character and item customization, the role of the Game Master, and the differences between single-player and co-op play. Of particular note is the Game Master, players who acts as a sort of Dungeon Master, selecting challenges, altering enemy placement, and doling out loot. New screens were also revealed.
Techland, the studio behind Dead Island and Call of Juarez, is working on a new hack-and-slash action title that features solo and co-op play, Hellraid. The single-player campaign is centered on a story-drive campaign, while co-op play allows up to four players to battle enemies and one another for points and loot. Players can look forward to a mixed combat system that features magic, melee, and ranged attacks, as well as to customizing gear, crafting weapons, guiding character skills, and jostling for position on leaderboards.