- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
- Galactic Civilizations III gets custom factions, bigger maps in Beta 5
- Night Dive releases Spirits of Xanadu for Linux, Mac, and Windows
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hellgate
T3fun has plans to expand the recently re-launched Hellgate series with Hellgate Tokyo, a new expansion due out on September 22. After demons begin to invade Tokyo, players will be asked to leave London and assist in ridding the city of the roaming monsters. Tokyo will include a new storyline, new modes (cow room and base defense), 24 new levels, new bosses, new items, and the re-opening of Hell Mode for a greater challenge and even greater loot.
T3 Entertainment has sent word that their free-to-play rerelease of Hellgate will enter open beta on June 30. The open beta will include access to two new game modes, as well as four events to celebrate the occasion. The two modes are the PvP-based Duel Area and the Cow Room. The events include Guild Reservoir, Daily Supplies, To Level in Hell, and Level and Be Rewarded. More info about each is included below.