- Jack Kelly hits the streets in new gameplay trailer for Beat Cop
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets map pre-order bonus, new video up
- World of Final Fantasy trailer released, three limited editions detailed
- NIS to release Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
- First six of 350-plus rides revealed from Forza Horizon 3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hellgate
T3fun has plans to expand the recently re-launched Hellgate series with Hellgate Tokyo, a new expansion due out on September 22. After demons begin to invade Tokyo, players will be asked to leave London and assist in ridding the city of the roaming monsters. Tokyo will include a new storyline, new modes (cow room and base defense), 24 new levels, new bosses, new items, and the re-opening of Hell Mode for a greater challenge and even greater loot.
T3 Entertainment has sent word that their free-to-play rerelease of Hellgate will enter open beta on June 30. The open beta will include access to two new game modes, as well as four events to celebrate the occasion. The two modes are the PvP-based Duel Area and the Cow Room. The events include Guild Reservoir, Daily Supplies, To Level in Hell, and Level and Be Rewarded. More info about each is included below.