- New Assassin’s Creed Unity screenshots focus on story, co-op play
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Re-Elect announced for console, PC
- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: HEARTS OF GOLD
Blizzard has sent word that their Cenarion Hatchling charity project for the ongoing earthquake and tsunami relief efforts in Japan has gone over like orcbusters. Ha! See what I did there? No? Ga-nevermind. As of July 31, World of Warcraft players have purchased over $1.9 million worth of Cenarion Hatchlings through a special program in which Blizzard donated 100% of the proceeds to charity.