- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Shadowrun Online drops “Online” for “Boston Lockdown”, dated
- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: HEARTS OF GOLD
Blizzard has sent word that their Cenarion Hatchling charity project for the ongoing earthquake and tsunami relief efforts in Japan has gone over like orcbusters. Ha! See what I did there? No? Ga-nevermind. As of July 31, World of Warcraft players have purchased over $1.9 million worth of Cenarion Hatchlings through a special program in which Blizzard donated 100% of the proceeds to charity.