- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- NIS announces Ys VIII, Culdcept Revolt, release dates, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Headstrong Games
House of the Dead: Overkill, a grindhouse-inspired light gun shooter, remains one of the best of its kind on the Wii. The long-running series has managed to offer Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, PC, Wii, and Xbox gamers the chance to blow off a few zombie heads and limbs, and now PS3 gamers will be getting the same opportunity with The House of the Dead: Overkill – Extended Cut. The Extended Cut adds trophies, two new scenarios, re-mastered versions of the seven original stages, as well as support for both 3D and the PlayStation Move. Plus, it will hit store shelves on October 25, right in time for Halloween.