- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst closed beta announced, trailer released
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Headstrong Games
House of the Dead: Overkill, a grindhouse-inspired light gun shooter, remains one of the best of its kind on the Wii. The long-running series has managed to offer Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, PC, Wii, and Xbox gamers the chance to blow off a few zombie heads and limbs, and now PS3 gamers will be getting the same opportunity with The House of the Dead: Overkill – Extended Cut. The Extended Cut adds trophies, two new scenarios, re-mastered versions of the seven original stages, as well as support for both 3D and the PlayStation Move. Plus, it will hit store shelves on October 25, right in time for Halloween.