- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
- Dungeons II goes goooooold, specs and pre-order deals detailed
- Total War: Attila gets Celts Culture Pack, Blood & Burning Pack
- The Crew demo up for PS4, tomorrow for Xbox One, update, DLC out
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Ascendance gameplay trailer up
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: HD Collection
Posted on September 30, 2011
A special Limited Edition release of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will ship alongside standard copies this winter. In addition to the cosmetic changes—1080p graphics, 60 frames per second, tweaked interfaces, etc.—and handful of gameplay enhancements, primarily for the transition of Peace Walker from the PSP to PS3, gamers who snatch up the premium version will also receive a 248-page art book, The Art of Metal Gear Solid, and packaging created by series lead artist, Yoji Shinkawa.
Posted on September 15, 2011
Konami sent along some additional details and a slew of screenshots for the upcoming Metal Gear Solid HD Collection earlier today. Set for release this winter for the 360 and PS3, the HD Collection will include remastered versions of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, and the MSX2 ports of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake that were included with the 2005 release of Metal Gear Solid 3, Subsistence.