- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
- RPG 7th Dragon III Code: VFD coming stateside this summer for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F
Sega has revealed two pre-order bonuses on offer from GameStop for Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd. Dropping a few bucks before the game’s November 18 launch will net players two costume module packs: the Extra Character Pack (with Akita Neru, Yowane Haku, and Kasane Teto) and Hatsune Miku’s Americana Module. The items are available for either version, PS3 or PS Vita. A new trailer and screenshots were released highlighting the goods.
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F’s Western debut on the PS3 is being followed up with a digital release for PS Vita. Due to the successful retail release, Sega will be releasing the handheld version early in 2014. Any details about possible extras were not revealed, but gamers on the go should expect the same digital dance fest as PS3 gamers.