- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F
Sega has revealed two pre-order bonuses on offer from GameStop for Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd. Dropping a few bucks before the game’s November 18 launch will net players two costume module packs: the Extra Character Pack (with Akita Neru, Yowane Haku, and Kasane Teto) and Hatsune Miku’s Americana Module. The items are available for either version, PS3 or PS Vita. A new trailer and screenshots were released highlighting the goods.
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F’s Western debut on the PS3 is being followed up with a digital release for PS Vita. Due to the successful retail release, Sega will be releasing the handheld version early in 2014. Any details about possible extras were not revealed, but gamers on the go should expect the same digital dance fest as PS3 gamers.